Fall Mini Sessions at Pleasure House Point
I stayed away from Pleasure House Point for 2 reasons:
- It’s so narrow!
- Its teaming with photographers!
I decided for 15 minute minis, to go for it!
And y’all, this is why Brock Environmental Center and Pleasure House Point area so dang popular:
- The shade and light are dynamic all over the place
- Despite spotting 10 photogs from my little stake out, NONE of us were in each others way.
- Look of water and beach with zero wind
- Woods & sand in the same place
- Variety every 10 feet!
I find joy in chaos. The louder, the better!
I'm a USMC spouse, South Carolina native, recovering homeschool mama of a 4 boy circus. They've taught me the most important facet of family photography: KEEP IT FUN!