> SESSION INFORMATION
Hi! I’m Alison.
I specialize in custom family and child photography. I offer on location, and in-home newborn sessions. At this time I am not able provide birth coverage or in-hospital newborn sessions.
I provide fully edited gallery to share, a limited number of digital downloads, and the option to order prints or downloads of any size directly from my shop.
What to expect: FUN. (for real) If you aren’t enjoying yourself, it’ll show! Picture day can be so stressful, especially for mom (a good reason to have someone else do your hair and makeup!). But once we’re together, you’ll be able to let your hair down and relax. I want you to enjoy your people, talk some potty talk, play and have fun. Sure, we’ll do some posed shots for grandma (read this so you don’t “say cheese!“), but mostly we will play games: hide and seek, ring around the rose, chase, tickle fights, dog piles. I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve to keep y’all moving. That’s also to say, don’t train your littles to smile at the camera the whole time! I’ll know if you do
As of January 2018 there will be a new price structure for all 2018 sessions.
Half-Priced Minis $100
*Available only at pre-determined times and locations with limited availability. Join the mailing list to find out dates as soon as they’re available!
15-20 minutes, gallery of 20+ images and 3 high resolution downloads of your choice, with the option to purchase more. These are perfect for baby portraits every 6 months and family photos for holiday cards. The entire gallery from your Super Mini Session is available for $200
Standard Session $200
About 40 minutes of shoot time, includes a fully edited gallery of 50+ images in color and black and white (at photographer’s discretion) and 5 high resolution downloads of your choice, with printing rights with the option to purchase more. *Please note that Saturdays are reserved for Premium sessions more than 2 weeks in advance.
Premium Session $325
All inclusive! About 40 minutes of shoot time, all the digital images from your session are included – 50+ photos (usually more!) in color and black and white (at photographer’s discretion) with printing rights. Most people choose this if they know they will want all of their images, or don’t want to make hard decisions.
BRAND NEW! WATER SESSIONS! $400
Starting August 2017 -Beach play, snorkeling and blue water is the core of living in Okinawa. We’ll start dry doing a normal beach session then jump in. This can be the whole clan or just kids, however you prefer it. Includes 60-75 minutes of play, digital files to your entire gallery.
Newborns in Home - These are best before baby is 10 days old and after a good feeding. Newborn sessions in home can take lots and lots of time and are calm and relaxed. We’ll capture baby, first home, new parents, siblings playing, nursery details, and more.
Newborn Standard Session – $250, includes 10 digital downloads
Newborn Premium Session – $350, all inclusive
What can we expect during our session?
- Fun! It will be fun (for real). We’ll set up and do some posed shots but what I’m looking for is authentic interaction between you and your family. I want to see you laughing. I want to see your kids make faces, tell knock knock jokes and maybe have chocolate smeared across their faces (at the end).
- Read this blog post for preparing your family for your photo session.
What should we wear?
How do I book a session?
- Send me an email at email@example.com to check availability. Weekends go fast and are reserved for Premium and water sessions. A non-refundable deposit of $75 is required to secure your date. It is transferable to a different date if you need to make changes. Semper Gumby! (Please see below). After we secure a date I will send an online form.
Do you require a deposit?
- Yes. A $75 deposit is required for all sessions. This is non refundable. It is transferable to another date or time within 6 months of the original date for unforeseen circumstances (illness, typhoon, etc). Poor planning, late arrival, traffic or accidentally missing your date and/or time is not refundable or transferable. Under these circumstances the deposit is forfeited entirely. This include mini session deposits.
What happens once I book a session?
- I will be fully available at any time to answer any and all of your questions – location, coordinating colors, etc. We will touch base within a week of our scheduled time to talk weather and confirm date and time.
What forms of payment to accept?
- Cash, Check or Paypal.
PRINTING & USAGE
*Printing rights are limited to printing and enlarging images only at a professional printing lab. I personally recommend Mpix.com. Great care goes into processing your images with the best color, detail and clarity. Quality labs are the best way to maintain the integrity of your investment. Most drug store and online printers have automatic color “correction” and enhancements that change the color of your photographs based on a computer algorithm.
Printing rights do not include altering the image in any way or submitting to competitions. Per US Copyright Law, I retain ownership of the images. Thanks for understanding!